Welcome
Welcome to Cross-written
Posted on 19.30

Submit

Filed Under () By DeepBlue di 19.30

which is translated to 'Berserah' in Bahasa.

It has been years since the first time I submit my life to my Dad's hand.
But shockingly to myself, I understand the point of submission today.

Once I have given an illustration to submit.
It is like you are giving your homework book to someone, but you are not letting your hand off the book. How can that person do your homework then if you dont let him have a COMPLETE CONTROL of your book?

... of your problems.
Being submissive deals with 100%, not 50%, not 99.9%, but it is absolute submission.


Another illustration, imagine you are buying ingredients for your chef friend.
You hand the ingredients to him so that he can cook his best food from your ingredients.
That means you submit your help-i-am-starving problem to your chef friend.
That's submission.


Little do preachers speak about the advantages of being submissive.
One of them is mentioned above already, which is so that the Person is able to control, develop your things (mainly problems if not all) to the best shape.. the best solution.

Another thing is that somehow I started to realize that there is nothing to lose if I am with Him.
Why?

By being submissive, several things that I cannot even imagine nor dream has been added to the parts of my life.. and that's not even because of me asking Him. Remember Matthew 6:33. He just gives me one. No conditions apply.

Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Now that I have it for free, what if I lose it? It is possible, right?
Hey, if I get it for free, why should I worry about it?
Besides, He is the prima causa.. the cause of everything.
I get my good mark because of Him giving me.
I get my job because of Him giving me.
I get my friends because of Him giving me.
He is free to give, He is also free to take.

However, I am just holding to the promise of Matthew 6:33.
If He takes what He gave, then I believe that means He is going to give something better.. far better.

That's the power of submission

Cool, huh?

4 komentar

Jed Revolutia on 2 Juli 2007 pukul 10.26  

nice writing....

submission is easier said than done.


Anonim on 17 November 2009 pukul 01.22  
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.

Anonim on 25 November 2009 pukul 21.24  
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.

Anonim on 25 Desember 2009 pukul 01.31  
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh administrator blog.