Welcome
Welcome to Cross-written
Posted on 15.03

Between Today and Tomorrow

Filed Under () By DeepBlue di 15.03

Whenever I think about my future bu$ine$$ company, I always think about the greatness of God. I dream about the money that I can use to bless others. I just cannot wait to see the smiling faces of those who get blessed by us. It is not a matter of arrogance, this is just our passion. It is just the same as feeling proud to make your own kids happy, or making your wife's dream comes true (or your husband's.. :))

Come to think about it, I also have a lot of thought at how my future business success will affect me in worshipping God. I dont think I can handle this explosive-happy feeling inside to bless others. Nope. I cannot handle it definitely. Perhaps I will shout to the canyon (somewhere on Earth), "YESSSSSS!" or I might laugh a lot and then *faints*. To put it simply, I just dont know how to thank you God at that time. Yes, that's what I am thinking in these days.

However, just today God spoke to me in my heart. Just one simple question.
"About My vision that I gave you, Why dont you thank Me now?"

Such a simple question indeed, but it strucks to the very bottom of my heart. *BANG!*

Yes,
Why should I wait until after I become a great person financially?
Why should I wait until I see those smiles?
Why not now?

Be thankful for His vision.
Be thankful for His promise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For you who experience the same situation where you have got the vision, yet just cant wait to experience it.. remember the promises of God.

1. God never lies

Now that we all know that our God nowadays is the God of Adam, and also the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, the God of David, we know that God never changes. (Exodus 3:6)
Since God never changes, He had to be true to His Words.
He never lies.

2. God always keeps His promise

For sure that most of the time, we have to wait for His promise to be true.
Yet, delayed doesnt mean denied.
God always looks on His own.

3. God always wants us to be success in life

This might be the part that raises the pro and contra.
As Deuteronomy 28:13 says, "The Lord will make you the head, not the tail ..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the remaining thing that I have to do is to have faith in all my doings and praise Him for making me successful.. financially and mentally.

1 komentar

intimate on 6 April 2007 pukul 20.06  

thanks deepblue... ;)
inspiring me.